Registering an enquiry
In the first instance, we ask parents and carers to speak to their class teacher, using the Class Dojo contact system if this is helpful. Alternatively, staff in the school office are able to arrange for a scheduled telephone call or meeting.
The contact form below routes to the school office.
- Executive Principal – Mrs K. Green
- Head of School – Mr J Handy
- General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of Governors – Mr P. Archer – email@example.com
- SENDCo – Mrs N. Birch – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report a safeguarding concern when school is closed, please contact email@example.com
Where to Find Us
- Westwick Road, Bilborough, Nottingham, NG8 4HB.
- Tel: 0115 9155747
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
Making a complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s class teacher or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal or Head of School, and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.